Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Blogging for Small Business [full-day workshop] (Alexandria, Virginia)
Monday, September 24, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (EDT)
The Social Media revolution has come and the change is enduring. Are you ready? If you're not sure, come discover what the foundation of a new marketing paradigm: a blog.
With over 156 million blogs publishing countless posts every day, your survival on Main Street is going to depend in large part on how potential customers find you on the Internet superhighway. Small businesses can leverage blogs to establish an open channel of communication with their customers and potential buyers, especially by being found through Google and other search engines. Fact: when small businesses engage regularly and consistently with their blog and audience, they expand their market base.
In this full-day workshop (with lunch included), we take each Small Business owner from what blogging is, its importance, and then actually help you launch your blog by the end of the workshop with up to 30 topics ready to write when you walk out the door!
In this fast-paced and informative session, W3 Consulting covers:
- What is a blog?
- Why blog as a Small Business?
- Blog Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
- Best-practices for blogging for Small Business, especially finding time to blog and what kind of blog you should start.
- How to set up a blog.
Who should attend?
- Small business owners
- Small business, solo- and micro- entrepreneurs
- Office and retail managers and supervisors
- Executive and administrative assistants
Here's what every attendee leaves with:
- a foundation of and strategy for blogging as a Small Business;
- Bloggery: Small Business Blog Mastery ebook or paperback copy (your choice);
- a blog launched using Blogger.com, Wordpress.com, or a Wordpress installation on their website (via their host if capable or through our W3C Web Services); and,
- up to 30 blog topics or themes for their new small business blog. It's usually an exhilarating and exhausting day for everyone!
W3 Consulting, Inc.
W3 Consulting provides Web and digital training and consulting to small businesses and nonprofit organizations.
W3 Consulting's goal is make sure that you walk away from every training with us prepared to move forward in the next stage of your Web Presence marketing and operations plans.
Learn more about us by visiting us at www.w3cinc.com.